List of banks available for transfer
- Go to Withdrawal, and click Request Withdrawal
- On the withdrawal form, change the Payout Facility to Online Transfer
- In the beginning, you won’t have any bank account record under the Bank field. You need to provide one first. You only have to do this once. Just click on the + ADD button.
- This will take you to your Bank Accounts page. Under Select Bank, select your desired Bank option.
- Enter your Account Number and Account Type. Make sure you follow the digit length of your account number.
- To protect your funds and to comply with KYC requirements, we require you to upload either your ATM card or your Passbook making sure your name and account number is visible.
- Click ADD ACCOUNT. Once successful you will be redirected back to the withdrawal page. Once on withdrawal page, just select Online Transfer payout facility and now, select your recently added BANK Account.
- To finalize your withdrawal, click Request OTP and type in the OTP code you received via email or SMS, then click Submit Withdrawal.
That’s it! You will then receive an SMS notification as soon as your withdrawal is credited to your BANK account. Remember, the next time you withdraw, you do not need to add the same BANK record, just select it from the drop down menu.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below!